Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitoring and supervising all the construction work of the SEU permanent campus.
- Preparing all the estimate of construction work areas of the permanent campus and other campuses.
- Preparing feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Determining project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Maintaining close liaison with Architect Engineer for design of construction work.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Keeping liaison with WASA &Titas gas for smooth operation.
- Monitoring and supervising all the sanitary & plumbing new /repairing works of all the campuses including hostel.
- Giving demand of all the materials through note sheet to the authority in time.
- Accompany with the purchase committee to the market for materials purchase purpose.
- Keeping liaison with the contractors for the works and contractor selection purpose.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the University Management from time to time.
- M.Sc. / B.Sc. Engineering (Electrical) from a reputed University.
- Candidates with 3rd class/division or CGPA below 2.75 in any public examination need not apply.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Minimum Four (4) years of experience in relevant fields.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in English, both oral and written are essential for the position.
- Rank and package is negotiable for highly deserving candidates.
- Southeast University offers attractive compensation package including two Festival Bonuses (each equivalent to basic salary), Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Group Life & Hospitalization Insurance, Medical services etc.