NDE Readymix Concrete
Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing, Managing, communicating and maintaining a quality plan.
- Maintaining and reporting daily QC activities and submission report to top management of the organization.
- Checking quality of all raw materials locally procured and imported.
- Monitoring different lab test for all factories.
- Monitor the laboratory testing as per standard operating procedure.
- Prepare different laboratory analysis and ensure product strength
- Checking the quality of product before client delivery.
- Maintenance of QC protocol as directed by the authority.
- Handle clients regarding product quality control issues.
- Planning production as per quality control policy.
- Monitor and coordination of sample quality checking by concern authorized body.
- Must be intelligent, hardworking and dedicated with the fitness to work long hours.
- Strong communication skills with various valued clients and local & government author.
- Prepare different sorts of report and keep track accordingly.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Quality Control, Production, Operation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Group of Companies, Manufacturing (RMC)
- Preference will be given people having working experience in RMC.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to work hard.
Anywhere in Bangladesh