- We are looking for an experienced GM Project to plan and supervise a wide range of construction project from start to finish. He will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- An excellent GM Project must be well- versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
- The goal will be ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Correspondences with international, National & private stake holder in order to submit bid offer & related works.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and other related professional, to determine the specification of the project.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Obtain approval of design & drawing also permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Determine needed resources (Manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure dead line will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the supervision for work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give guidance to immediate supervisor when needed.
- Supervise bill preparation & monitor invoice submission with tracking to expedite the same.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- BSc in Civil Engineering from Public University (BUET, DUET, CUET, RUET, KUET and MIST).
- PMP or equivalent certificate will be an advantage.
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current positions and future concepts
- As per company policy