Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan and supervise Schedule maintenance of process machinery.
- Maintaining The Factory Machinery, Repairing & other related Works.
- Report Plant head for all sorts’ technical issues related to Machine.
- Ensure the proper working of all mechanical systems of the plant.
- Conduct regular inspections and ensure upkeep and maintenance of all responsible areas of the plant.
- Analyze problems associated with the CONFORM/Extrusion/Furnace/ Other heavy Machines and take corrective measures.
- Estimation, Requisition placement and co-ordinate with procurement department for the required materials.
- Store spare parts & equipment for replacement well ahead of time and ascertain the proper documentation of the same.
- Keep record of all day-to-day repairs, maintenance and services activities undertaken in the plant.
- Co-ordinate with various dept & ensure smooth operation of production.
- Exchange views with local / expatriate consultants to solve different problems of Machine.
- Overall operation of Machine for smooth operation of the production.
- B.Sc in Mechanical from any reputed public or foreign University.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Machine Operator, Maintenance, Supervision
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Advanced organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good aptitude for learning and working with own hands as and when required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Priority will be given who have experience in Copper Industry.