- Manager – accounts and finance position is accountable for the financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- SOLARIC: An ISO Certified; R&D Based Solar Equipment Manufacturing Company.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of Budgets, Financial Reports and Financial Trends in order to assist the Management team to perform their responsibilities.
- Meeting Official Account, Costing & statutory Auditing requirements including internal audit by implementing functional systems, monitoring and achieving cost reduction.
- Analyzing, Coordinating proper mix of Equity & debt fund requirements.
- Advising on TAX & VAT planning (Within current legislation to enable them to minimize the Tax liabilities.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operational needs.
- Prepare the Financial Statement and analytical ability thereof.
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
- Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance. Should have high level of written and oral communication skills.
- CA Intermediate /CA Knowledge level qualified, Certified General Accountant, or Certified Management Accountant.
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Commercial/Export-Import
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Cement, Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances
- Sound knowledge on computer literacy (MS Office, Accounting Software like QuickBooks etc.).
- Experience in FM-CG will be given priority but it is not mandatory.
- Willingness to work beyond general business hours under extreme pressure.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- As per company policy