- North-West Zone Power Distribution Co.Ltd., entrusted with the responsibility of operation, maintenance and development of power system network distribution within Rajshahi & Rangpur Division, invites applications from the citizens of Bangladesh for appointment to the post of Programmer/ Deputy Manager on contract basis, initially for a period of three (03) years, may be renewed subject to satisfactory performance against specific yearly targets to be set up by the Company.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Candidates must have at least Graduation in CIS/ CSE from any recognized university having two first divisions/class or equivalent CGPA in public examinations.
- Candidates should be preferable having MBA/M.Sc.
- Candidates having third division/class or equivalent CGPA in any examination need not to apply.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age limit: 35-40 years (as on 27 Aug 2017)
- Candidates having no experience in specific field need not to apply.
- At least Eight (08) years working experience in Operation & Maintenance of Computerized Electricity Billing System and computer system under the computer center in Bangladesh Power Development Board and should have experience of Database administrator, software analysis and design, software implementation.
- Candidates should be capable of working under any stressful/emergency situation.
- Candidates should be self- motivated, team-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Rajshahi Division, Rangpur Division
- Basic salary as per Company pay-Scale Grade-6, House rent, festival bonuses in a year, contributory provident fund, group insurance, encashment of leave, fringe benefits, gratuity-etc. as per applicable rules of the company. Expenses at actual for medical services for self, spouse and dependent children within Bangladesh will be reimbursed as per rules of the Company. Income tax shall have to be paid by the employee. Other benefits & Remuneration/Compensation package will be as per pay structure of the company for the post.