Job Description / Responsibility
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
- Create the positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintain grade books.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Develop professional relationships with other school departments.
- Work with coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Observe and evaluate student performance.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
- Bachelor/ Masters preferably in English and Science
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Must have proficiency in the English Language,
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication, and self-discipline;
- Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and team working abilities;
- Imagination, creativity and a sense of humor;
- Good judgment and an analytical mind;
- As per company policy.